VisibleDust 8mm Sensor/Chamber Cleaning Brush
$69.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $17.25 with Wizit learn more
- Equipped with SCF technology
- Use on Sensor or Chamber Area (Use separate brush)
- Clean away dust in hard to reach places
In Stock 🇦🇺
The fight against dust shadows on your images does not end at the sensor alone. Throughout the chamber area of any SLR or mirrorless digital camera there are a variety of places for dust to accumulate some of which will eventually end up on the sensor. The 8 mm Sensor Brush® was specifically designed to clean away dust in these hard to reach places. Equipped with SCF technology.
To avoid polluting the sensor, please, don’t use the same brush to clean the chamber area and the sensor.
8mm Sensor Brush® Instructions
What is the 8mm Brush for?
The Brush can be used for chamber area, viewfinder, touch-up, you can also use it on the sensor. Mixing two brushes will increase the potential risk of contamination and damage to the sensor. One you designate the use of the brush to one area, do not mix with another area.
How Do I charge the brushes?
Either use a hurricane or a good quality Air Can and blast the bristles for few seconds prior to every use.
How do I clean the Sensor Brush®?
It is highly recommended to use a Sensor Brush® Clean. Washing with other solutions or soap will increase the risk of fibers damage as most detergents and soap may contain other formulas such as creams and lotions that coat the fibers surface, hence reducing its efficiency.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly 724S Super Brite Sensor Brush$209.00 inc. GST Read more
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Nikon F-Mount Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Dust Snapper Ultra-Clean Surface for Cleaning$65.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust CurVswab Handle Set$29.00 inc. GST Add to cart