VisibleDust HDF Replacement Head for Arctic Butterfly 724 Sensor Brush
$95.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $23.75 with Wizit learn more
- Replacement Brush for the Arctic Butterfly 724
- Includes a convenient carrying case for safekeeping.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
In Stock 🇦🇺
WARNING: Do Not Spin Device While Brush is on Camera’s Sensor. The Spin feature is designed to recharge the bristles and remove any previous debris before it comes in contact with the sensor.
High-density Fiber (HDF) Head for Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Brush®has been designed for extreme dusting. With its high-density fiber construction, this accessory has twice the number of fibers than the original Arctic Butterfly® attachment brush. High-density Fiber (HDF) Head for Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Brush® is best used in excessively dusty situations. Includes a convenient carrying case for safekeeping.
High-density Fiber (HDF) Head is compatible with Arctic Butterfly®724 ONLY
HDF Sensor Brush™ Instructions
1. Pull out the attached Sensor Brush Head from the Arctic Butterfly® 724 base.
2. Take out the HDF from the case and insert it to the Arctic Butterfly® 724 base making sure it is tightly attached.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Pentax K-Mount Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly SL 707 Sensor Cleaning Tool for Small DSLR / Mirrorless Cameras$139.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust CurVswab Handle Set$29.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Sony A-Mount DSLR Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart