VisibleDust Mini Quasar 7x Sensor Loupe Sensor Inspection Device
$129.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $32.25 with Wizit learn more
- Operation with 2x CR2032 lithium batteries
- Four (4) super bright LEDs with vari-angled orientation designed specifically to create a 3D representation and identify the smallest spots with the highest resolution
- ED (extra low dispersion) glass and Fluorine coating (MgF2) is reducing chromatic aberration and creating sharper image
- 7x magnification
- Pocket-able format and flat shape
- Soft-coated foam box to protect the device
This product is for use only in professional environments without children present. Please call us to purchase.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKINGCall us to purchase
Sensor control is the first step of any sensor cleaning. The Mini Quasar Sensor Magnifier from VisibleDust is the optimal tool to detect the smallest dirt on the sensor even without a reference image (“F/22 test”). This Mini Quasar Sensor Magnifier comes to you in a flat design and is so compact that it could disappear smoothly in your pocket. The VisibleDust Mini Quasar Sensor Magnifier is equipped with 4 super bright LED spotlights that are mounted around the magnifying glass. This makes the enlarged objects even sharper and clearer to recognize.
Mini Quasar® is based on award-winning Sensor Loupe® technology and comes in pocket-able format and flat shape. While many imitation low-quality products are made simply with plastic lenses, the mini Quasar®is made of the highest quality of optical glass with fluorine-coated surface for the sharpest image possible.
VisibleDust 7X mini Quasar® is equipped with 4 SUPER bright LED lights positioned at angles to identify the smallest object on the sensor surface (usually impossible to be seen otherwise). Regular LED light when shinned at the sensor penetrates different layers of filters to produce useless checkered shape visual images of various filter depth without focusing on sensor surface itself. By using Quasar® Sensor Loupe® inspection devices from Visible Dust one can eliminate these problems.
Using inspection devices from Visible Dust will reduce the damage to sensor by excessive cleaning hence, saving the cost associated with sensor cleaning.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Mini Quasar® Sensor Loupe® Instructions
- The Sensor Loupe® requires two (2) CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Place the batteries as indicated by +/- sign
- Close battery cover
- Turn the switch on
- In case of fingerprint on mini Quasar® sensor loupe® lense, please use the microfiber cloth to remove.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.