VisibleDust Optix Clean Liquid for Lenses (59ml)
$34.95 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $8.74 with Wizit learn more
- Alcohol-free, non-flammable cleaning solution, suitable for all-optical surfaces with multiple coating
- It excels in cleaning filters with a Nano-coating surface like NiSi Filters
- Streak-free and thorough cleaning without residue evaporates quickly
- Removes oily dirt and fingerprints from optical surfaces: binoculars, smartphone screens, telescopic lenses, computer screens, camera lenses, mirrors, LC displays, flat-screen TVs and glasses
- Prevents dust formation, especially on hard-to-reach surfaces
- Optix Clean works most effectively with the Visi Clean microfiber cloth
In Stock 🇦🇺
Optix Clean™ is a non-alcoholic, non-flammable cleaning liquid formulated to be completely safe for all multi-coated optical surfaces. It excels in cleaning filters with a Nano-coating surface like NiSi Filters.
Optix Clean™ is a non-residue, streak-free, fast evaporating liquid with superior cleaning power, advantages that sets it apart from all other existing cleaners. It easily removes oil and fingerprints from all optical surfaces such as; binocular lenses, smartphone screens, telescope lenses, computer screens, camera lenses, mirrors, LCD screens, flat-screen TVs and eyeglasses.
The components of Optix Clean™ remove static charge build-up from all optical surfaces, therefore, preventing dust build-up in the future, especially on hard-to-reach areas.
Optix Clean™ is more effective when used with the Visi Clean Microfiber Cloth from Visibledust.
How to use:
- To avoid scratches use an anti-static blower first
- Spray Optix™ Clean to the Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth
- Using Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth gently remove fingerprints, grime and oil from the lens surface by a circular motion, working from the center outward
In case of contact with eye, immediately flush eye with water for 15 minutes.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
VisibleDust Smear Away Solution (8ml)$45.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Chamber Clean Solution Kit$59.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust VDust Plus Formula Sensor Cleaning Solution (8ml)$45.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust CMOS Clean Liquid Sensor Cleaning Solution (15mL)$69.00 inc. GST Add to cart