VisibleDust Sensor Brush Clean (8ml)
$25.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $6.25 with Wizit learn more
- Safely cleaning any residual debris from sensor brushes
- pH Buffered – Non-Acidic
In Stock 🇦🇺
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
Specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with any brush with SCF technology, whether it is the Arctic Butterfly® or any of our Sensor Brushes®. Sensor Brush Clean™ is pH buffered to avoid extreme acidity or alkalinity so as to not affect the existing charges on the brush while safely cleaning any residual debris. Sensor Brush Clean™ liquid (8 ml).
Sensor Brush Clean™ Instructions
- Wet the Brush Fibre completely with Distilled Water (bottled water is acceptable).
- Apply 5 to 10 drops of Sensor Brush Clean™ to the brush head depending on the brush head size (for example 5 drops to the Brush Head of the Arctic Butterfly® SL700, or 724 Brite, 10 drops to HDF).
- Rinse it thoroughly with generous amounts of Distilled Water (bottled water is acceptable) until no soapy residue left.
- Squeeze the Brush Fibre against internal wall of a water cup.
- Let the brush head stand to air dry over night.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.