VisibleDust Ultra MXD-100 Green Corner Swabs (16-Pack)
$65.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $16.25 with Wizit learn more
- 16 pieces per pack
- Microfiber structure
- Protects the sensor
- No lint formation, no threads
- Suitable to clean hard-to-reach corners
- One swab per cleaning, but can be used on both sides
- Can be used with all VisibleDust liquids
In Stock 🇦🇺
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
The VisibleDust MXD-100 Corner Swabs have been tailored specifically to remove dust build-up in those «hard to reach» areas. Compatible with our full arsenal of wet cleaning solutions, these swabs were specifically fabricated for cleaning the corners. Cleaning your sensor has never been easier with the Ultra MXD-100 Corner Swabs™. 16 swabs per pack
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.