VisibleDust Zee Pro Sensor-Cleaning Bulb Blower for Digital Cameras (Light Blue)
$59.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $14.75 with Wizit learn more
- Patented design
- Projectile-free, clean air system
- Dual filters positioned in front and rear
- Super protected Anti-Dust coating material
- «Clean Look» due to Anti-Dust repellent coating
- Upright, standalone design
- Oval shape for faster air displacement
In Stock 🇦🇺
The Zee Pro is a large-volume blower equipped with proven safety features. Most other bulb blowers don’t have filters hence they act like dust magnets, picking up microscopic particles from the surrounding environment and ejecting them at high speeds onto the sensor surface, creating tiny holes and craters. Ultimately, this is the major cause of unknown sensor damage.
Zee Pro is specifically designed to meet the requirements of sensitive cleaning activities, such as cleaning a digital camera. The majority of blowing bellows available on the market do not have built-in air filters, so they behave like dust magnets, absorb microscopic dust particles and then shoot them at high speed on sensitive surfaces such as the camera sensor. The small damage caused by this is the most common cause of “unknown” sensor damage.
Zee Pro has a patented design that includes both a front and a rear air filter. These filters prevent the blowing out of microparticles. This construction enables a particle-free, clean air system. The two air filters sit on one hand on the front nozzle and on the rear air intake manifold. The unique dirt-repellent surface prevents dirt particles from sticking to the outside or inside.
In addition, the surface structure gives the Zee Pro a chic and clean appearance. Due to the oval design of the air chamber, a larger volume can be achieved with consistently pleasant handling. Other advantages of Zee™ Pro includes: standalone upright position, oval shape design for maximum comfort and ease of use and has an enlarged body size increasing the air capacity of Zee™ Pro and making it more efficient.
- Find a relatively dust free and dry environment that has adequate lighting, something preferably indoors
- Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged, or use your AC connector for the camera.
- Mount your camera on a tripod or use FlexoDome™ to prevent accidental contact between sensor and Zee Pro™ bulb blower nozzle.
- Invert the camera’s sensor downward.
- Expose the sensor by following your camera’s manual
- Remove any lens or cap you have on the camera
- Keep the Zee Pro™ nozzle at least an inch (2,5 cm) above the surface of the sensor to avoid damage during their contact
- Squeeze Zee Pro™ bulb blower with quick, strong bursts
- After you have finished, detach FlexoDome™ if you have it and replace the cap or lens on the camera and release the camera shutter
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Sony A-Mount DSLR Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Sony E-Mount Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Zee Pro Sensor-Cleaning Bulb Blower for Digital Cameras (Neon Green)$59.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Panasonic and Olympus Micro 4/3 Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart