VisibleDust DHAP Orange 1.0x Vswabs (50 Pack)
$249.00 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $62.25 with Wizit learn more
- The patented mini-channels, with contour, provide an even saturation of the sensor cleaning swab surface
- The patented V shape of the sensor cleaning swab results best maneuverability inside the digital camera chamber
- Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super-thin fibers, ideal for cleaning a delicate sensor without leaving streaks, pooling or abrasion
- The DHAP Fabric™ Corner Swabs™ have been tailored specifically to remove dust build-up in those «hard to reach» areas.
- Compatible ONLY with CMOS Clean™and VDust Plus™ sensor cleaning liquid solutions
- CurVswab™ handle creates an optimal surface contact between the swab fabric and sensor preventing streak lines associated with the regular swab handle
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
In Stock 🇦🇺
VisibleDust sensor cleaning swabs and solutions are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swabs.
This Double layer High Absorbency fabric is super soft and made of super-thin fibers. It is used in cleaning delicate surfaces such as space telescopes. The fabric is woven to be non-shedding. Its high absorbency capacity makes it ideal for the surface cleaning of delicate optics.
The fabric has also a unique folding design that creates a softer edge compared to a hot sealing process.
The specially developed mini-channel design provides an even saturation of the paddle’s surface while preventing pooling and vertical flow at the edge. This reduces streaks associated with traditional flat surface paddles. The mini-channels also provide an extra reservoir to absorb the excessive liquid and prolonging the moisture life of the swab during the cleaning process.
VisibleDust highly recommends for cameras without low pass filter to use orange DHAP Vswabs with Vdust Plus instead of Green MXD100.
Vswabs DHAP Orange is compatible ONLY with:
- CMOS Clean™ liquid sensor cleaning solution
- VDust Plus™ Formula liquid sensor cleaning solution
- Refer to your camera’s manual on how to expose the sensor.
- Brush the sensor surface with Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush®. Alternatively, use Zee Pro™ or Zeeion® anti-static bulb blower to remove dry contaminants.
- Add 2-4 drops of VDust Plus™ on the fabric of sensor cleaning swab (MXD-100 Green or DHAP Orange Vswab™).
- Wait to allow for even saturation of the swab (can be calibrated from a few seconds to 30 seconds depending on environmental conditions). Do not allow the swab to dry out.
- Using Vswab™, wipe across the sensor with gentle pressure once, in a single smooth motion. If it is necessary, turn Vswab over on the other side and repeat. Ensure you wipe in the same direction both times. Discard the swab after a single use.
- Allow the sensor to dry out completely. If needed, use the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® for complete cleaning.
- Proceed with checking the image.
- Repeat if necessary.
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
VisibleDust EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS with Sensor Clean, 5 x Green 1.0x Vswabs and Sensor Brush$65.00 inc. GST Add to cart
AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
VisibleDust EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS with Smear Away, 5 x Green 1.0x Vswabs and Sensor Brush$65.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS with VDust Plus, 5 x Orange DHAP 1.0x Vswabs and Sensor Brush$65.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Green Ultra MXD-100 1.0x Vswabs (12 Pack) with bonus CurVswab and Corner Swabs$85.00 inc. GST Add to cart