VisibleDust Magic Cleaner (320 mm x 380 mm)
$15.95 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $3.99 with Wizit learn more
- Ultra Fine Microfiber Cloth
- Absorbs Dirt, Grease and Moisture
- Cleans Without Abrasions
- Can Be Used on a Variety of Optics
- Machine Washable
- 20% Nylon and 80% Polyester
In Stock 🇦🇺
Visible Dust microfiber cloth for uncomplicated, efficient cleaning of optical lenses. This high-quality microfiber cloth is ideal for cleaning sensitive lenses or other optics. It completely absorbs dust, dirt and completely removes impurities (such as fingerprints).
Produced from ultra-fine 0.1 denier microfibers for optimum softness and density Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth are perfect for cleaning camera optics such as lenses and viewfinders. These cloths absorb dirt, grease and moisture more effectively than natural chamois leather, leaving a spot-free finish without abrasions. To avoid scratches use a blower first followed by the Magic Cleaner with liquid for optical surfaces without alcohol.
It is recommended to use Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth in conjunction with Optix Clean™ optics cleaning liquid for all multi-coated optical surfaces for a comprehensive optical surface cleaning.
How to use:
- To avoid scratches use anti-static blower first
- Spray Optix™ Clean to a Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth
- Using Visi Clean™ Microfiber Cloth gently remove fingerprints, grime and oil from the lens surface by a circular motion, working from the center outward
Visibledust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please DO NOT USE alternative solutions with our swab. A simple grain of quartz that is found in cheaper solutions are enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. Our solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
Visibledust solutions are calibrated for NORMAL evaporative rates:
- to keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratch
- to increase the cleaning power, less swabbing more economical
- to reduce friction by being moist all time during swabbing
The potential risk of FAST evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
- an increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
- a great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
- increase in friction by using a premature drying swab, resulting in static charge build-up leading to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
Our cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand or FAST evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact may cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.
VisibleDust FlexoDome Sensor Cleaning Accessory for Sony A-Mount DSLR Cameras$79.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust HDF Replacement Head for Arctic Butterfly 724 Sensor Brush$95.00 inc. GST Add to cart
AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly 724X Super Brite Sensor Brush$209.00 inc. GST Add to cart
VisibleDust Arctic Beez Pulsating Cleaner Device$219.00 inc. GST Add to cart